Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5000-strong Oceania workforce.
You can realise your full potential at Nestlé, working among the leading teams in nutrition, health and wellness. As part of a global network, you can use your skills to influence others and make a positive impact where you own a piece of the action.
At Nestlé, you will work in a supportive environment where your ideas and points of view will be championed by a collaborative team. Together, we will drive the strength of our brands, the quality of our products, and the future of our business.
At Nestlé, you can make a difference to millions of lives, every single day. As a large, global company that’s driven by purpose, you and your team can add your piece of legacy of creating a better, healthier future.
In return you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team, and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Information Systems or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience of business analysis with SAP systems in a relevant functional area such as
- Finance & Control, Supply Chain, Marketing Sales & eBusiness, Technical & Production
- Business experience in a relevant function is beneficial
- Project management experience
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Nice to Have: Experience in Analytics, Digital Commerce, Website, Analytics