Mitsubishi Power Americas
Welcome to MHIRJ!
We offer comprehensive operational engineering and customer support solutions including maintenance, refurbishment, technical publications, marketing and sales activities for the global regional aircraft industry.
Our headquarter is based in Boisbriand, Québec, and we are also positioned in important aviation hubs in the U.S., Canada and Germany.
We are looking for a Business Analyst warehouse management (Boisbriand) with bold ideas that deliver value to our partners and advance our industry. By joining MHIRJ, you will work with a flexible, dynamic and united team.
In Your Role, You Will:
- Support the implementation of our new SAP S4HANA ERP system and participate in the processes development
- Actively participate and supply expertise during the implementation
- Develop all processes associated to the EWM module utilization
- Manage processes, audit, adapt and ensure proper usage
- Actively play the role of Super user of the S4HANA ERP
- Manage development and implementation of systematic tools improving efficiency of warehouse management and material located at the service centers
- Support reporting improvement and governance activities
- Organize a structured methodology to help managing excess and obsolete inventory and support development and follow-up of an action plan
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a University degree in Business Management or Engineering with a minimum of 5 year of relevant experience.
- You have demonstrated experience in business analysis, governance and presentation building
- Experience in Aerospace and preferably Aftermarket would be considered an asset
- Knowledge and/or experience working with SAP is a must. Working with SAP S4HANA modules would be an asset
- APICS certification, Six Sigma experience, project management training, and CPIM certification are considered valuable assets for this role.
- You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment
- You are able to manage several concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
- You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (French and English)
- You are proficient with Windows applications at an advanced level in MS Excel and MS Access
- You are available for monthly travelling in the US (MHIRJ warehouse and service centers)