About the job
We make people and their things easily mobile. Our mission is to deliver convenient mobility backed by the human touch. Our ambition is to transform Australia’s car rental industry, becoming the #1 smart fleet operator through service excellence and a focus on people-our staff, our franchisee partners and our customers.
At SIXT Australia, we know our people are what revs up our business. That’s why we’re committed to creating exceptional careers, not just jobs. We’ve created career pathways to support your goals to help you move anywhere in our business and the country.
Health, wellbeing and work/life balance are non-negotiable. That’s why we’re committed to providing a safe and healthy environment, flexible working arrangements including regular work from home, and employee perks to support this commitment.
And, oh, the benefits: There’s up to 30% off SIXT rentals around the world for you, and up to 25% off SIXT rentals globally for your family and friends-but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. As part of the NRMA Group, you have access to you a vast range of employee discounts, savings and special offers, and even more from our partners across banking, health insurance, fashion and more.
SIXT Australia is seeking a Full Time Business Analyst to join the team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support the identification, analysis and documentation of business processes and requirements
- Support initiatives that deliver on the strategic objectives of the SIXT Australia business.
- Provide a bridge between business problem and technology
- Investigate business processes, systems, facilitate research and define business needs, problems or opportunities through ways such as process mapping.
- Assist to reveal impacts of change initiatives across the organisation and provide valuable input towards change management plans
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and processes
- Provide insight into opportunities for business process improvements to deliver operations and financial improvements across the organisation
- Build timings for project plans, status report and steering committee packs
- Work alongside key stakeholders across the business to gather valuable information and establish support for project outcomes
- Provide guidance and counsel to project teams on execution of business analysis activities
- You could be either specialist in process design or systems analysis (interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems).
- You will possess 3+ years’ experience in a similar business analyst position, in a medium to large organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge of information mapping principles and methodologies, business process creation and re-engineering
- Experience and knowledge of requirements elicitations principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience of projects run from the lens of either pure process improvement, systems change or combination of all three
- Ability to navigate complex environment and secure confidence and support from key business stakeholders
- Superior attention to detail, organisational skills and time management focused
- Technically literate, ideally with an understanding of Oracle systems and / or membership organisations
- Strong Microsoft Visio and Excel skills
What can we offer?
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- NRMA Group Benefits
- 18 weeks paid primary and 4 weeks paid secondary parental leave
- Discounted Car Rental
- Great team environment