- Responsible for the implementation of the monthly KPIs plan and commitment.
- Implement the Company’s products and projects via meeting with customers and partners.
- Collect, analyze and evaluate market information and make monthly proposals.
- Be able to understand customer requirements and propose suitable technical to customers.
- Familiar with all existing and new products offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Provide weekly activities updates.
- Any other ad-hoc activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economics, Logistics, Law, or other equivalent majors.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required.
- Fluent English as a second language.
- Able to conduct market research, define potential clients, work with presales to identify qualified leads, and report to Account Manager/ Leader for further follow-up.
- Able to communicate, convey information and solve problems.
- Good communication skills, convey information and solve problems.
- Sincerity, persistence, creativity, honesty, responsibility, initiative at work.
- Able to withstand high pressure at work and long-term commitment.
- Higher career advancement opportunities.
- Participate in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance regimes according to state regulations and the Company’s welfare regimes.
- Work closely with the CEO, participate in training, and work in a professional, young, dynamic, and creative environment; co-workers are friendly.
- S-World connects people with the vision to recognize the value of connections and create new value differences in media markets in Vietnam and reaching out beyond the world
- The Advisory board are famous and talented people in Vietnam and internationally
- The founder with over 10 years of experience working in the field of journalism – communication, especially in the field of foreign affairs
- The S-World team includes a collective of people with the same vision, highly-trained media expertise, international competence and passion for creativity.
- S-World builds a vision to create a Media community throughout Vietnam and beyond the world to multiply the value of sustainable media
Company Culture From Silicon Valley
- Start with valuable ideas
- Build the platform instead of just building the product
- Speed is key
- Learn from failures, and see failure as a great catalyst to create breakthrough
- Working time (flexible): 9:00 – 18:00 Monday to Saturday
- Location: Landmark 81 (Swimming pool, gym, and other facilities)
- Startup spirit, young and dynamic
- Green space and smart office.
- Salary: There are two main salary parts. The hard salary according to capacity, position, and the wage for KPIs performance
- Salary compromise two times a year.
- Bonus projects and bonuses on holidays and New Year according to the Company’s regulations.
- Company trip once a year
- Team building every 2 months
- Get professional training and other job-related skills
- Social welfare such as health insurance, social insurance under the provisions of the Labor Law
ROUND 1: CV
- Candidates prepare a dossier including:
- Resume/ CV details your learning and working process
- Cover letter sharing the reason for applying to S-World Multimedia
- Featured products
- All sent as attachments (separate each file, not compressed) in the same email, email subject: Apply for the position of Business Development Executive – Full name
- Address to send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROUND 2: INTERVIEW
- Candidates who pass round 1 will be contacted for a direct interview (specific time and location will be notified to each candidate)
- After the interview, the candidate will receive a practical project to implement within the specified time. At the end of the specified time, the product is reviewed and evaluated based on the criteria shared with the candidate.
WELCOME TO S-WORLD MULTIMEDIA
- Candidates who pass the 2 rounds of recruitment will become a member of the S-World family and start the journey “Into the world”.