Suu Balm: Good Pharma Dermatology
About the job
About the Company
Good Pharma Dermatology Pte Ltd (GPD) is a consumer health brand company founded in Singapore in 2013 to commercialise the Suu Balm range of products, developed by one of Singapore’s leading dermatologists at the National Skin Centre. To date it has launched nine product lines, all targeting the needs of people with sensitive and eczema-prone skin, using the latest ingredients and research to create ultra-gentle yet highly effective products. Suu Balm is now sold in over 10 countries through a network of GPD companies and distributors and is growing exceptionally strongly. We care deeply about creating the best products for people with skin issues, and we are increasing our focus on reducing our environmental impact as a company. If these things are also important to you, and you have a clear thinking commercial mindset, then you will thrive at our company.
Business Development Executive (Medical) – Singapore
This role reports directly to the Asia medical sales manager for Singapore, you will be a self-starter with a high degree of accountability who can hit the ground running as demonstrated by your past record of achievement.
Your customers will be professionals (doctors & purchasers). Professional support for our product is critical to capturing new users and so this role strategically vital to continue growth of the brand and business
● Achieve sales targets consistently through effective management of territory by efficient time management, resource utilisation and call frequency rates to medical channels such as clinics, hospitals and Independent pharmacies
● Plan, schedule, organize and control daily tasks, functions and duties to achieve individual/monthly sales target and execute key promotional plans with healthcare professionals.
● Build and maintain close business relationships with customers by understanding thei needs and requirements and effectively communicating product benefits
● Identify and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential customers which includes private clinics and independent pharmacies.
● Through sales report analysis and market intelligence of the industry and business environment, develop actionable and measurable sales plans to enhance business reach
● Arrange and participate in medical conference to increase seeding opportunities
● Conduct talks, seminars and continuous medical education (CME) for Healthcare Professionals to promote brand image and / or product awareness
● Other duties as assigned
● 1-2 years experiences in pharmaceutical industry as medical sales representative
● Excellent client management with good presentation and communications skills
● Able to work independently and results driven
● Good working attitude
● Good Interpersonal and communication skills
● Able to work both ways as a team and independently as required