Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Servicing North Wollongong, Figtree, Unanderra, Bulli and Engadine
- Permanent role
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
- Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
- Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
- Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
If the answer is YES……Keep reading
People know and love our brands like Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Mount Franklin, Monster and many more. As an ambassador for CCEP, you’ll bring them alive, making sure they are always available to consumers and providing a fantastic experience to our customers. They could be supermarket chains, local convenience stores, restaurants, cafés… or many other outlets.
What We Offer
- Monday – Friday (8-hour days)
- Attractive salary package
- Sales incentives
- Fully maintained vehicle
- iPhone and iPad
- Monthly product allowances
- Retail discounts
- Purchased annual leave scheme
- Company funded parental leave
- Access to our career and Self-Development Program
What are we looking for?
Do you want to be the face of one of the world’s most recognisable brands? Relentless focus on delivery and customer experience in store is at the heart of everything we do! As we strive to be the best in our market, we deliver leading tools & technology to our field sales teams whilst investing in our people so that you can genuinely drive your personal career development – and our business!
The customers you will be interacting with daily will vary however could include everything from small independent convenience stores, large grocery outlets or restaurants & cafes.
- Customer Service – demonstrate excellent customer service and inter-personal skills to create first class customer relationships
- Ability to Plan – show that you can plan & prioritise for success
- Solution focused – take solution focused approaches to problems
- Positivity – show that you have an adaptable & positive mindset to change & customer needs
- Resilient- in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Australian Working rights
Our Application process is quick and simple! If you have been shortlisted, you will be contacted by our Talent Team.
- Initial phone conversation
- Video interview
- Time in trade with our Sales Team
- Pre employment checks
Applications close: 21st March 2021
CCEP is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment .
CCEP is committed to the health and safety of all employees. This obligation includes a pre-employment health evaluation process that is aimed at determining if prospective new employees are able to safely undertake the inherent requirements of the role without putting themselves or others at risk.