Lynx is headquartered in Singapore with operations in Hong Kong, Germany, USA, Hungary, South Africa, Indonesia, and several other Southeast Asian countries. We work with some of the world’s largest companies and are constantly looking to expand our knowledge base and geographical footprint. Lynx Analytics’ technology is deployed with various Clients across Asia and has significant growth potential.
We have a diverse and inclusive global team comprising Professors, PhDs, MSc’s, and MBAs from Ivy Leagues, INSEAD and NUS with a broad spectrum of experience in start-ups and blue-chip companies (Google, SAP, Vodafone, GE, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, HSBC to name but a few). It is the combination of our industry insight and experience, scalable proprietary technology, and highly qualified people that drives our compelling value proposition.
We are looking for ambitious, innovative, empathetic and relentless team players to explore the career opportunities that we offer as we continue to scale our operations.
This is an opportunity to help drive our Business Development activities in Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Market Research activities for Business Development
- Contacting potential clients through various channels and platforms
- Taking down meeting notes and following up on communications and setting up meetings
- Undergraduate in Hong Kong or a recent University graduate
- Knowledge on data analytics and languages
- Able to work on a hybrid work arrangement
- Fluent in written English and Cantonese