About FreeD Group:
FreeD Group, is an award-winning, proprietary end-to-end AI Digital and Smart Merchandising Solution provider, one of the fastest-growing tech innovation start-ups based in Hong Kong with operations in South Korea, China, Singapore, and UAE, expanding into South East Asia and Europe. FreeD Group is the winner of the Deloitte Rising Star Award 2021, UNWTO Global Start-up Competition 2021, and the 2018 APAC ICT Grand Award.
We are looking for candidates who can impress us with their copywriting and presentation skills. We’ll be on the lookout for experience in corporate communications, project management, and social media. Throw a lot of enthusiasm and a pleasant personality into the mix and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
About the Job
The Business Development Manager will be part of two important project:
1) FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Hospitality Package Project, 2) Developing business opportunities in travel/e-commerce solution industry. You will play a hands-on role in managing the development, implementation, and administration of these projects. You will have the opportunity to propose ideas and implement plans that are robust and scalable, aligned with the strategic goals of the company. Key to this will be the active collaboration with stakeholders within Commerce team in Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore, and outside of Commerce team.
1) FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Hospitality Package Project
- FreeD group(A.K.A TravelFlan) is appointed as an exclusive sales agent in the territory of Singapore and South Korea for FIFA World Cup Hospitality package.
- Play a hands-on role in executing the development, implementation and administration of FIFA World Cup package sales, sponsorship, partnership, affiliate marketing, offline marketing event, and other activities.
- Analyze existing plans and initiate improvements
- Managing all package requests related to Hospitality package, accommodation, and flights from B2C, B2B, and MICE customers to complete the tasks and resolve issues in a timely manner.
2) Developing business opportunities in travel/e-commerce solution industry
- Participate in sprint grooming, planning, review, and phases of the business development cycle, including market research, requirements gathering, development, deployment, integration, and documentation.
- Understand strategic goals and trajectory of the business and ensure that systems keep ahead of business requirements.
- Actively monitor the existing solution and accounts to make sure it operates efficiently without any issues or major impacts to the business.
- Due to the growth plans of the company, the role may evolve over-time. The candidate will have to be flexible to new challenges and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of hands-on experience in sales, marketing, commercial partner management, and/or business development
- Ability to independently drive work forward and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently
- Experience in e-commerce or travel-tech industry with hands-on experiences.
- Experience delivering complex projects or discussions with multiple stakeholders with the objective of improving commercial performance.
- Excellent relationship management and communications skills.
- Tech-savvy. An understanding of technological advancements in today’s consumer world and its effect on related industries.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.