- To execute Distribution strategies effectively and efficiently for Insurance products to meet/exceed the sales objective of the Bancassurance Channel , particularly Credit Life
- To build relationships with bank partners
- Develop new sales drive initiatives to engage in Bancassurance business with bank partner
- To ensure things are done ethically and in accordance to regulatory compliance
- Training and event management including coaching of bankers & tracking of event activities, pipelines and closures
- To understand external needs and internal constraints to negotiate a win-win scenario for both parties
- Collective execution of activities eg with RMs, BCMs, RSM
- To provide core insurance support – Joint sales, coaching and role play
- Conduct Coaching and Trainings to all Sales Representatives including but not limited to Product refresher and Concept Selling, Objection handling, Processes eg form filling, underwriting 10, etc.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor of Degrees, Professional Degrees, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business
- At least 2 years in working experience in banking or insurance company
- Public speaking skills
- Highly developed communication and relationship skills
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
Our commitment to you
- Values-first culture We lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
- Boundless opportunity We create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Continuous innovation We invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
- Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion We foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
- Championing Corporate Citizenship We build a business that benefits all stakeholders and has a positive social and environmental impact.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock And Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and education savings plans.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies