About the job
Location: Anywhere remote in Mexico/LATAM
TGM is a global innovative technology-driven market research agency, delivering consumer insights through surveys in more than 130 markets worldwide.
With the continued growth and success of TGM Research, we are looking for a mid-level to experimented Business Development Manager to join our Sales team and scale our business in NA/LATAM region.
The Business Development Manager position is for ambitious sales hunters; for someone who is independent, creative, proactive, results-driven and has a strong background in either market research, media or consulting.
Location: Anywhere remote in North America/LATAM
This role requires a solid understanding of sales funnel, client servicing and our research solutions – as well as the capacity to pitch our offering to different industries and company departments. (Media, NGO, Consulting, FMCG, FinTech, Retail…).
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to establish relationships and take the lead in Business Development in the NA/LATAM market for TGM Research.
The successful candidate will be the first representative and point of contact at TGM Research for this region; with plenty of opportunities for growth,
The role will be defined as Business Development Manager, reporting to the Managing Director International.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Identifying and generating leads through proactive methods: prospection, cold calling, networking, meetings to create qualified sales opportunities with clients.
- Responsible for setting up multiple prospect’s meetings/calls a month
- Presenting TGM Research capabilities and services to companies’ senior management with the ability to demonstrate TGM value, convince and handle objections.
- Responsible for inbound leads coming from LATAM/NA; with the goal to quickly understand client’s needs, requirements and prepare strong offers with a quick turnaround.
- Develop long term strategy and regular touchpoints with existing clients for upselling/upscaling and expand client’s portfolio to other company departments/entities.
- Active benchmark of the competition and collaborating with other internal TGM departments (marketing, growth, sales) to better localize our offer, improve our positioning and develop materials.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Operation team once a project is sold and make sure that all is done to maximize customer experience.
What we are looking for from you:
- Native Portuguese and/or Spanish + Fluent in English
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in a business environment is a must.
- 2+ years of experience working in market research or consumer behaviour – strong research background is a strong plus.
- Someone who knows how to create opportunities, win a new client and is constantly on the lookout for the next deal.
- Excellent negotiation skills, history of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through lead generation, skills in prospecting & proposal-building.
- Interest in consumer insights, technology, marketing, panel communities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong ability to work independently and constantly develop skills and learn new things.
- Flexibility when working with strategic accounts.
- Work in a fast-growing, technology-driven research company
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions on sales
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus every year after joining the company (full monthly salary)
- Flexibility to work from anywhere within the dedicated time zone
- Working hours ~9 AM-6 PM NA time (To be discussed based on candidate’s time zone and business priorities)