Job Description / Responsibilities
The candidate will work within Korea Personal Insurance’s Personal General Insurance (PGI) function and report to the Head of Personal General Insurance, with a broader goal of delivering short-term products to support continued business expansion and growth of Korea, especially in digital channel and partnership
The candidate will be expected to develop digital/partnership business and coordinate with internal stakeholders like distribution channel, finance, operations, claim, compliance team, etc. in order to deliver a competitive product to the market
- Build the business relationship with Distribution channels especially for digital and partnership
- Develop business opportunities for short-term product in Korea
- Help Distribution channels in guiding and repacking product for digital and partnership
- Mange digital product development process and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with Digital team to increase product sales on digital and partnership channel
- Marketing or business development experience of more than 5 years in Korea.
- Well aware of insurance products and business, policy wording, compliance and local regulations.
- Work closely with underwriters and distribution channels to ensure appropriate short-term products are developed
- Ability to work well in teams and to coordinate all related parties to achieve targets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Marketing and business knowledge are necessary, especially in digital and partnership field.
- Good presentation skills are required to present products and service to customers.
- Understand customer targets and come up with the subsequent marketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical skill, Microsoft Excel and Power point skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill, willing to learn
- High proficiency in English & Korean, both spoken and written
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its’ policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.