Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) for the Thailand market in Bangkok. This position involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Zoom prospects and matching Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs.
Our Business Development Representatives serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales’ team. BDRs will utilize Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with Majors (non Named Accounts), Enterprise and Commercial level prospect accounts
- Strategies with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to
- Address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and Begin targeting through outbound reaching.
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a sales or Business Development role
- Experiences/successes in outbound prospecting and selling into local market would be highly desirable.
- Outbound (cold call, email, door to door sales) experience is highly desirable
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be eager to advance within Sales organisation
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self motivated
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
- Successful BDR will fast track directly to Sales Account Executive role
- Preferably have BA/BS