Just named one of the fastest growing companies in the world by the Financial Times, AirDNA is the world’s leading provider of short-term rental data and analytics, AirDNA tracks the daily performance of over 12 million properties on Airbnb and Vrbo in 120,000 global markets. Through a combination of machine learning algorithms and source data on over 750,000 listings, AirDNA has revolutionized pricing, benchmarking, and investing in alternative accommodations.
AirDNA is looking for enthusiastic go-getters who want to help grow our business. In the Business Development role, you will help in establishing relationships with organizations and build a quality pipeline for the Account Executive team. You will set up exploratory conversations with prospective customers while conducting high volume outbound prospecting to nurture leads and prioritize meaningful conversations.
We really live our company values of being hungry, happy and honest – people who want to live these values too are especially invited to apply.
This is an in-office role. We are only interviewing candidates currently based in Barcelona or planning to relocate within the month.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Become an expert in our products and their key benefits
- Identify and build relationships with champions in target accounts
- Conduct high volume prospecting to set appointments
- Accomplish goals from a daily, weekly and monthly activity standpoint
- Demonstrate commitment to set up quality meetings by handling objections
- Partner with Account Executive and build a healthy sales pipeline
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- A great Sales/BD background with 6-12 months of experience in sales or customer facing roles.
- A cheerful disposition.
- Native or near-native English as well as German, Italian or any other language ability with great written and verbal communication.
- A head for numbers – we sell data – it’s not hard, but you must have a decent grasp of the product.
- Raw ambition – many great business leaders made their way hustling in sales – do you want to take your place amongst the Pantheon?!
Here’s what you’ll get in return:
- Competitive cash compensation.
- A fun and sunny office with big terraces. Free unlimited beer and BBQs to enjoy with the coworkers after a hard day of work.
- Dog friendly office!
- Team building events (of course) every now and then. Our Customer Success team were recently taken to Ibiza to celebrate they achieved their goals and the whole office was taken to Marrakesh last year to celebrate the company’s trajectory.
- An opportunity for progression. As a fast-growing start-up, there are lots of opportunities for battlefield promotions, and we always try to promote internally.
The AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.