Prime Commerce Asia
• Manage daily activities of small team (5 – 7 members)
• Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity together with company’s growth.
• Develop and align business plans and strategies with BOD to promote the attainment of goals.
• Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
• Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, facilities, equipment etc.)
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
• Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
• Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
• Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
• Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
• BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
• Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
• Growing business and long-term career path development
• Training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) and globally client training
• Company’s monthly activities, company trip
• Challenge your limits in a fast-growing company
• Allowances: Transportation according to company’s policy
• 12 annual paid leave days
• Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law
• Annual Performance review
• Annual Health Checking