Prime Commerce Asia
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity together with company’s growth.
- Develop and align business plans and strategies with BOD to promote the attainment of goals.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- (e.g. people, facilities, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency
- and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
- Growing business and long-term career path development
- Training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) and globally
- client training
- Company’s monthly activities, company trip
- Challenge your limits in a fast-growing company
- Allowances: Transportation according to company’s policy
- 12 annual paid leave days
- Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law
- Annual Performance review
- Annual Health Checking