Microsoft’s ever-expanding set of cloud services is to help organizations meet their business challenges. Demand for Azure, Security and other cloud services is growing, as customers are building, managing, and deploying applications on a massive, global network using their favorite tools and frameworks. As this demand grows, so does the demand for training programs that help customers adopt and use Microsoft’s cloud services.
To meet this demand, we are looking for talented professionals with a passion for learning, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to people who use Microsoft’s cloud services.
This is a new and highly visible position that will have tremendous customer impact. In this role, you will work closely with our customers, partners, and our account teams to help implement training programs to help with the adoption of Microsoft’s cloud services starting with Azure. This role will assist customers to understand their training options, create in-depth training proposals, and lead the execution of the customer development plans. You will be able to identify and recommend the best learning and development option for our customers and partners based on their goals on digital transformation. You will work with our Trainers and learning partners to ensure outstanding delivery of these programs, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background so they can deeply understand the technical learning challenges, and to help build programs for learners at various levels across the customer organization. This role will need to have strong communication skills, and be able to clearly communicate the value of each program for our customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your passion around learning, technology, and customer service.
- Develop training leads and manage to closure
- Work closely with Sales and Partner Teams to provide training plans for customers and partners
- Work closely with customers to understand training needs and build extensive training proposals that will help them accelerate the adoption of Azure, Security, Biz Apps and other cloud services
- Build strong relationship with customers leading to increased customer satisfaction
- Evangelize Microsoft’s official curriculum training and certification programs at company and industry events
- Build and maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management
- Provide thought leadership around the importance of building technical capabilities with customers, and the best approach to do so in a scalable way
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to translate ideas into clear, high impact guidance for diverse technical audiences
- 10+ years of technical and pre-sales experience in the IT industry
- Experience in technology skill development desired
- Proven large scale program management expertise with specific experience driving standardized programs
- Proven experience as a trusted advisor in client engagements
- Experience working with customers, with the ability to translate that experience into strategic insights that influence development and delivery of future technology training programs
- Excellent communications skills and executive presence; ability to represent Microsoft and be inspirational and influential in mobilizing customers around a culture of learning
- Strong organizational agility and ability to interact across all level of the organization; expertise in complex, multi-national environment and collaborating across groups.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Azure certification strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
- Fluent English, Bahasa or other languages such as Thai or Vietnamese a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.