University of Canterbury
About the job
Ako Anamata | Future Learning and Development
- Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
- Fixed-term position (2 years)
Āu Mahi | What You Will DoThe University of Canterbury have an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team developing new and innovative online learning for industry and community and exploring new business models to deliver custom built education solutions. We are looking for a results-driven and relationship focused Business-to-Business Relationship Manager to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your skills and expertise in engagement and communication to make UC Online products and services highly relevant and top of mind for existing and potential partners. In this role, you will be instrumental in expanding the University of Canterbury’s network of industry and community partners to create workforce development. If you are an experienced, dynamic and passionate Business-to-Business Relationship Manager dedicated to ensuring client satisfaction, we want to talk to you!
Mōu | Who You Are
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have
You will be a motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and have a proven track record of generating new business opportunities.
- a bachelor’s degree
- at least 5 year’s B2B relationship management experience
- knowledge of the tertiary education environment
- exceptional interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- public speaking and presentation skills
- sales experience in a B2B environment including knowledge of sales performance metrics
- CRM software and account management system skills
- strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- availability to travel as needed
- active commitment to upholding the values, tikanga and kawa of cultural practice and traditions as guided by mana whenua, Ngāi Tūāhuriri, and valuing te reo Māori.
Ngā Painga o UC | Why UCTangata Tū, Tangata Ora – Engaged, Empowered, Making a Difference.
Based in Ōtautahi Christchurch, Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha | University of Canterbury stands for whanaungatanga – we value people and their differences, manaakitanga – we extend care and empower others, and tiakitanga – we will enhance and nurture our resources.
We are committed to accessible higher education, service to the community and the encouragement of talent without barriers of distance, wealth, class, gender or ethnicity. The University explicitly aims to produce graduates and support staff who are engaged with their communities, empowered to act for good and determined to make a difference in the world.