Propeller’s mission is to provide real-time earthworks tracking for everyone. To pave the path to real time, we’re building hardware and software solutions that simplify data collection, processing, and analysis for heavy civil and resource operations.
Our customers are essential workers, industrious people who pave the roads we drive on, design the landfills we use, and manage our natural resources. We are committed to making their jobs easier by creating products and services which empower them to improve their efficiency and reduce their diesel consumption.
We believe a win for our customers is a win for Propeller and a win for our planet.
Propeller is currently looking for a motivated and data-driven Campaign Specialist to manage media digital campaign needs from start to finish. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation, you will support the development of campaigns, webinars, email marketing, joint and external marketing events, social media and swag collateral for prospects and customers.
In this role, you will help Propeller build and optimize a world-class demand generation machine. We’re looking for an eternal optimist who is ready to dive in and bring both creativity and organization to our various campaigns including social media, events, and webinars. You have a knack for process and efficiency as well as an eagerness for understanding of the marketing mix and ‘levers that can be pulled’ on campaigns for maximum success. You are able to uncover and incorporate campaign needs from stakeholders such as Sales and Product Marketing to build effective outreach campaigns.
- Maintain Propeller’s presence on social media platforms. This includes posting provided copy and imagery, tracking engagement, audience impression, and reporting.
- Lead, design, and execute our campaign programs informed by product launches, corporate announcements, and other company and customer news
- Work strategically to create and implement marketing campaigns in order to increase lead generation, account engagement and deal closures within the sales team
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end. Design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle
- Plan and coordinate Propeller’s participation in conferences from organizing the team to event logistics and reporting on it’s performance in the funnel.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, digital marketing and channel marketing to define and establish campaign workflows
- Communicate campaigns in a compelling way to internal and external stakeholders
- Source the design, creation, distribution and tracking of company swag and promotional materials
- Own the team’s utilization and understanding of Asana for better project management practices
- 2+ years in demand generation, growth, or field marketing
- Experience in creating an efficient demand generation engine that drives fast-paced growth
- A fundamental belief that marketing is accountable for revenue generation
- Experience using key marketing technology like Hubspot, Salesforce, chat, Google Analytics, and core advertising platforms like Google Ads, social ads, and content syndication
- You build relationships internally and externally
- You make complex ideas simple to understand
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office, WordPress, and other Propeller marketing tools such as Asana, Wingman, Mention, Wistia, Demio, etc.
- Excellent communication project management skills to work with cross-functional team members to ensure content success
- Excellent communications, time management, and project management skills
- Have a B.A. or similar degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
We are 100% about impact and 0% about ego, with everyone here being encouraged to solve their problems creatively, listen to one another and to never stop learning. We work for our collective success, and we welcome you to learn more about us on Glassdoor.
Propeller is for everyone, so come as you are. We’re open humans who champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We offer our employees:
- Fully paid employee United Platinum PPO medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee share options
- Professional development benefits; we embrace the journey & practice our passions.
- Monthly telephone and/or internet allowance
- Paid main & secondary parental leave policies
- Flexible work arrangements
The salary range offered for this role is $55,000 – $70,000. This range is tied to the Colorado market for jobs performed in Colorado. Any salary offer that is extended will be based on job-related education, training, and/or experience. The salary offer will not be based on a candidate’s salary history at other jobs, and by law, Propeller will not seek information about salary history, and candidates should not share such information with Propeller.