TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. According to the business development strategy and promotion target, assist in the formulation of various metrics for promotion, dismantling, resource and traffic allocation;
2. Conduct business analysis and establish and monitor operational indicators, produce activity insights, provide suggestions and promote improvement plans;
3. Track industry trends and marketing trends in overseas core markets, conduct competitor analysis, provide forward-looking industry analysis reports and strategic support, assist in insight into potential new marketing models and support feasibility analysis;
4. Assist the XFN team in process optimization, help clarify the priorities in future marketing operations; and follow up on the responsible projects.
1. Bachelor degree or above; Math, Statistics-related majors are preferred.
2. 1 year of experience in research and analysis positions in internet or consulting; E-commerce/user research background is preferred.
3. Outstanding reasoning capability and logic, with good problem solving methodologies, being able to independently output quality strategic solutions; strong learning and adaptive ability, strategic framework thinking, sensitivity and insight into the business.
4. Have some strategic thinking capacity, able to quickly understand the business and discover the connection between business and data performance.
5. Skills in SQL, Excel Modeling for data analysis, understanding of common statistical and analytical methods, and skills in BI visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI are a plus.
6. Thai speaker with good English oral and written communication skills, including the ability to propose solutions and explanations in writing.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.