Human Resources Group, Human Resources Group > Talent Acquisition
Qualcomm’s Global Campus Team is looking for a Talent Acquisition team member to help us bring the best and brightest university students to the company. As a key contributor on the team, you’ll get the opportunity to make an impact across a number of priorities – full cycle recruiting, university engagement planning, hiring team stakeholder management, programs and events to promote Qualcomm brand virtually and on campuses, and help plan and execute the company’s overall University programs. We are a team driven by data, strategic processes, and collaboration. You will be empowered to come up with targeted recruiting and campus strategies to build a strong pipeline of University talent for our ever-growing teams.
The Campus Recruiter role will be responsible for providing targeted recruiting services for campus recruiting, branding, and Qualcomm’s overall campus brand. This role will be responsible for planning and executing campus recruiting practices to build pipelines of top talent for Qualcomm.
As a member of Talent Acquisition team’s HR Community of Practice, s/he will collaborate with the Campus Recruitment Team, Global Talent Partners and other HR practitioners to understand the business talent needs to help develop, lead and influence talent acquisition initiatives. The Campus Recruiter role will report to the Regional Campus Recruiting Lead and have a matrixed management line to the associated Regional Experienced Recruitment teams.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the direct fulfillment of Interns, Intern Rollover, and potentially New College Grad hiring for the region
- Execute against an in-region strategy based on business forecasts to meet the growing need of new talent
- Develop recruiting and research relationships with universities, executing engagement strategies around Qualcomm’s brand, demonstrating Qualcomm’s employee value proposition to interns with creative events and offerings, and working with the business to ensure high intern conversion rates
- Responsible for leveraging and determining talent acquisition metrics and developing reports
- Work across the region with recruiters in other countries to ensure language needs are met at various universities
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of Business, Human Resources, or related work experience
- Associate’s degree and 2+ years of experience in Human Resources or related work experience
- High school Diploma or equivalent and 4+ years of experience in Human Resources or related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Humanities, Psychology, or related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in full-cycle recruiting, talent acquisition or human resources
- Prior experience managing end-to-end recruitment pipelines for University talent, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience throughout the peak recruiting season
- Understands the impact of using data to influence and has prior experience with metrics analysis and hiring strategy development
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, excited to tackle varying priorities to support the team’s goals
- Able to build meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional partners (Engineering teams, HR, Experienced Recruiting, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion)
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and pitch in where needed (event coordinator, program execution, etc.)
- Experience with diversity recruitment initiatives and inclusive hiring practices
- Travel will be required during peak recruitment season
- Frequently transports equipment up to 5 lbs.
- Monitors and utilizes computers for more than 6 hours a day.
- Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Bachelors, See the required degree associated with years of work experience
2+ years of recruiting experience.
4+ years of recruiting experience. with Associate’s degree.
6+ years of recruiting experience. with High School Diploma or equivalent.
Bachelors – Business, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Humanities, Bachelors – Human Resources, Bachelors – Psychology
4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry. ,1+ years of work experience in one or more of the following areas: ATS (i.e., Workday), sourcing, diversity and inclusion, interviewing, compensation, benefits.
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.