We are looking for multiple Recruiters at all different levels from Candidate Managers to Account Managers to full BD 360 Recruiters.
Let’s start with what we DON’T expect of our team and see how we compare to your current employer.
- We DON’T expect our team to wear suits or tie’s
- We DON’T expect our team to get in the office at 8.30am every morning
- We DON’T expect our team to sit at their desk making endless / pointless phone calls, just to get their call times up
- We DON’T expect our team to work to KPI’s as a measure of how well they know and nurture their network
- We DON’T expect our team to work back late night’s making candidate calls
In short, we don’t expect anyone to work for a corporate style company stuck in the 90’s 😉
So, here’s what we DO expect of our new team members.
- We expect our team to be mature enough to know the job at hand and to get it done efficiently
- We expect our team to be open to training and actively participate in new concepts
- We expect our team to have knowledge of the industry and a network in Singapore and across Asia related to IT/Digital
- We expect our team to have a bit of banter in the office and get along with the team (after all, culture is king)
- We expect our team to come into work every day, enjoy what they do and get a buzz out of doing a great job
- We expect our team to just be themselves
What will you do?
- Acquire, develop and manage accounts or potential candidates, building strong relationships and delivering results for Base Camp Recruitment PTE Ltd that is focusing on Permanent IT Recruitment Services. Either 180 or 360.
- Present, develop, articulate & deliver value propositions to clients
- Manage momentum through the sales cycle
- Negotiating & Identifying opportunities
- Have the chance to learn more about IT Resource Outsourcing whether on site or remote.
- Find the best up and coming talent in Asia, across a number of technical skill sets (Digital, Infrastructure, Development, Business etc…) using many different channels (Linkedin, Monster etc)
- Developing strategies with clients, covering projects, recruitment, professional services and company branding
- Researching market trends and pursuing qualified leads
- Network, network, network
Who are you?
This is a tricky one … and we’re open! Personality is key, along with a genuine desire to learn and be part of something different. This role will see you acting as a true brand ambassador to both clients and stakeholders.
Ideally, you’ll have 1 to 7 years commercial experience in 360 IT recruitment. You’ll be looking for flexibility, a chance to step up, and above all, be treated like an adult in charge of your own time management.
Due to the nature of this role, a high level of English communication is required.
Tertiary Qualifications are not mandatory, but advantageous.