About the job
Telnyx is a global connectivity platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centres, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
This role must be based out of the APAC region.
You are carrier relations & regulatory analyst that enjoys launching new markets and who understands the ever-changing regulatory landscape. You have launched coverage in new markets and understand the importance of telecom compliance in multiple jurisdictions. You have successfully launched new markets and you have experience communicating with regulatory bodies. You enjoy working with carriers and have experience creating and managing partnerships to ensure quality and cost savings.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product, Supply Chain and the vendor partner to lead or contribute to large-scale strategic projects
- You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team, driving partnerships around the world that are often highly technical.
- Communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, and insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders (you have the opportunity to manage an extensive number of vendors that touch multiple customer-facing products)
Who We’re Looking For
- 3+ years experience in telecom or comparable regulatory compliance operations.
- A strong understanding of all regulated interconnection models in Europe is a strong advantage
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment of markets in Asia Pacific and Europe
- Experience in voice carrier procurement (such as working as a Carrier Relations or Interconnect Manager
- Experience as an interconnect manager, building a TDM / Sip interconnect with an incumbent operator, including all obligations as a telecom service provider
- Team player and problem solver with a willingness to challenge assumptions, adapt to changes and learn new tools.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
Bonus points for
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience to assess, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
How We Work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a connectivity and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you’re based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Home Office Setup Perk
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?