Johnson & Johnson
Overall Purpose Of Job
Lead Consumer Category Strategies, Category Opportunities and Category Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market – leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This person will be responsible to three main pillars includes Identifying Category Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into Category plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific Categories / Customer Demands
- Develop Category marketing strategy included Category blueprint, Category big bets and omni-Category.
- Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.
- Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.
- Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.
- Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.
- Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.
- Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget.
- Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- 3-5 years of Trade marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business field
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to use commercial program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.
- Organization skill / multi-task
- Experience in operations / sales
- Communication and English language proficiency
- Self-motivated with strong operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and ROI objectives.
Core Competencies Required For This Role
- Strategic thinker with experience creating comprehensive Category plans.
- Realistic big picture thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills/ team player.
- Good relationship builder among multi departments.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.