Events & Trips management
- Conceptualize and execute events, trips from start to finish.
- Ensure everything related to an event/trip is taken care of, from idea conception to programming and day-of logistics.
- Monitor event activities to ensure the stakeholder and event attendees are satisfied
Account Marketing management
- Act as the champion for the Marketing department to work with sales leaders and sales teams and ensure the overall marketing approach supports business priorities.
- Facilitate and oversee the delivery of the marketing plans and associated engagement activities across the sales project.
- Be a main contact to work and coordinate all sales and marketing support related activities with the bank partners.
Other assignments requested
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What We Are Looking For
- Graduated from university or specialized training or experience in Marketing, Communications, Event Management
- Years of Experience in event: min 2 years
- Experienced in implementing marketing plans: scope, timeline, budget, and deliverables.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Power Point Presentation.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
Our commitment to you
- Values-first culture We lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
- Boundless opportunity We create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Continuous innovation We invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
- Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion We foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
- Championing Corporate Citizenship We build a business that benefits all stakeholders and has a positive social and environmental impact.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock And Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and education savings plans. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.