What To Expect
- Tesla Taiwan is now looking for an technical intern to join our Super Charging Team to assist general tasks including compliance and deployment. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing, and dynamic group in Tesla. It will be fun, exciting and lifetime experience to be a part of game changer.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for a timely roll-out of our charging infrastructure projects. (both destination charger and supercharger)
- Installation improvement as well as roll-out the charging network in the region while managing timelines, quality and budget.
- Steering and guiding external partners like site partners, grid operators, permitting authorities and installation partners.
- Manage stocks and materials for the Charging Infrastructure.
- Assist compliance and charger tests to solve compatibility issues at public charging stations
- Support communication with test lab and TESLA HQ for future field tests.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to help compliance task.
- Support landlord management for existing supercharger and destination charger sites
- Help on-site checking the installation progress, make sure vendor meet the TESLA requirements.
- Assist additional ad-hoc projects may be possible during the internship program.
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly energetic personality with an ability to function autonomously in a fast-paced environment with charging priorities
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Possess enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the charging business
- Valid driving license and driving experience is a must
- Willing to travel up to 50% of time
- Having knowledge of basic electricity is a MUST