About the job
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Account Manager will take the helm of educating brands, communicating our value proposition, and proactively optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Ongoing management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimization opportunities)
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their direct response objectives, and partner closely with Client Partners to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
What We Can Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales and account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of Digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- BA/BS degree