Client relationship management, also known as customer success management, is focused on building relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are met, they are satisfied with the services and/or products provided by the company and any challenges are overcome.
Cturtle works with leading universities, employers and government groups around the world providing future of education and future of work services.
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with our clients.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to understand customer needs and have the aptitude and attitude to exceed our client expectations.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for clients to track projects outcomes
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Work with management to set project targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address client and project needs
Requirements and skills
- The ability to form long-term business relationships
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM tools
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team