TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience.
As Monetization Product Operations (MPO) our goal is to help businesses have seamless experiences with our advertising solutions, by designing and scaling support processes to resolve technical issues within our product. We’re a global team with regional hubs in Singapore, China, Israel, London and multiple locations in the US, and we’re expanding to more hubs.
1. Account Management
– Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with key agencies in the SEA market
– Manage trusted relationships and give TikTok products’ training to key agency stakeholders
– Provide best-in-class service to our Agency partners and all internal teams supporting them.
– Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale pitch strategies
– Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team
– Develop insightful industry and product-specific case studies and playbooks based on client success.
2. Drive Product Adoption
– Partner with internal stakeholders to Build & Deliver ‘Agency Success Programs’
– Synchronize client’s agency plans with internal cross-functional teams’ data to develop the campaign, media plan, optimization, best practices aligned with agencies and client business goals
– Establish the strengths of TikTok’s product in the eyes of Agency Partners.
– Serve as an external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately drive deeper product adoption.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TikTok’s features and ad units
– Proactively lead product update discussions, educate brands and agencies on TikTok’s new and existing products, and advise on best practices to drive optimal performance and groundbreaking campaigns
3. Campaign Management
– Provide consultation and analysis to help agencies improve campaign performance and brand result plus maximize opportunities from their client’s advertising
– Kick-off campaigns with clients and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization
– Monitor and analyze ad campaigns and proactively take initiative to improve results
– Coordinate and collaborate with ad ops, product and R&D teams, etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
– Investigate and work directly with product and engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
– Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and simultaneously use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
4. Additional Responsibilities
– Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising and product strategy
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop best in class playbooks, strategies, processes
– At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles with a demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising KPIs, and cross-vertical knowledge.
– Extremely strong communication skills with the ability to educate and influence an audience.
– Experience in campaign management and setup
– Experience managing branding and performance advertisers with complex and scaling challenges.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word – Keynote knowledge a plus
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
– Excellent active listening skills and proactive about collaboration
– Creative and strong problem-solving skills
– Ability to analyze data and identify insight with impeccable attention to detail
– Highly organized self-starter, motivated to learn and proactive in taking up complex projects that help drive product understanding and client growth strategy.
– Have a passion for TikTok
– Business proficiency in English and Vietnamese
– Experience working with or for leading regional media agencies focused on branding and/or performance (biddable) campaigns on leading social and search platforms.
– Experience with ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT) – campaign optimization based on internal and 3rd/4th party data
– Experience with Mobile Measurement Partner and Pixel Set Up and Troubleshooting
– Experience building strategic programs aimed at driving education and product adoption.
– An additional SEA language is a plus
– Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams