We are seeking an individual with strong data and analytical skills who also enjoys client facing work. They would ideally have worked in an analytical role in a related sector supporting large companies to achieve their goals using specialist outsourced expertise. An understanding of climate risks as they relate to corporate clients and of the core elements of carbon management would be desirable but not essential.
As part of a dynamic company, you will have the ability to shape the role to best match your abilities, with the potential for rapid progression as the company expands.
The role is full time and reports to the Client Success Lead. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. The successful applicant will work remotely and/or in a co working space.
- Delivering successful client onboarding.
- Supporting the delivery of bespoke client work scopes – involving data validation, data analysis and report generation.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Developing and updating data driven solutions in response to evolving legislation and bespoke client requirements.
- Presenting in client workshops and delivering regular Q&A sessions.
- Researching for articles, product analysis and topical data insights to meet bespoke client needs and enhance awareness and capability of carbon accounting.
- Maintaining an awareness of policy and best practice – actively following key trends and policy changes and generating a deep understanding of UK Greenhouse Gas emission reporting standards and requirements.
- Contributing to communications; FAQs, webinars, videos, help documents, and other customer-facing materials.
- Educational qualifications in maths or sciences – experience working with large-scale data analysis and report writing. (Essential)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills. (Essential)
- Strong Excel skills or extensive experience using data software programmes. (Essential)
- Alignment with Carbon Responsible values (Essential) – Carbon Responsible is a small company and operates accordingly.
Employees and contractors are required to observe the following values:
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage customer activities without frequent supervision (Essential)
- A confident, driven, and inquisitive personality, able to build excellent customer relationships. (Essential)
- Ability to work efficiently, learn quickly, and develop consistently. (Essential)
- Experience of office-based work, including as an intern or on a short-contract. (Desirable)
- Experience in a customer facing role, sales, account management ideally in a software, environmental or consulting environment. (Desirable)
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS