At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
Client Success Manager – Enterprise will drive the customer success and experience function across Glints Talenthub business unit; build interactions with customers, solving their needs and encouraging them to get the best from what we offer, look for opportunities to expand our service, to thinking of ways to improve and systematize customer experience for our Enterprise Client.
You’ll impact the lives of more than 1 million users in Southeast Asia by helping them succeed in their career development journey. Since you will be working in a diverse team with peers in different locations and with various nationalities, you will need an advanced level of written and verbal English skills.
Why You Should Join Us
- Competitive Commission: You will be compensated based on your performance with a good percentage
- Key strategic role and contributor: You will have the chance to be part of the core Customer Success team, involved in the strategic growth of Glints TalentHub
- International Exposure: Got experience to engage with our International Client
- Positive working environment: You are joining a young team yet having a supportive environment to grow & develop together
- Freedom: There’s no micromanage in Glints, you are allowed to explore the best way to work and to achieve your target
Who We Are Looking For
- Strategic Customer / Stakeholder Management: Comfortable bridging customer needs and product roadmaps. This includes knowing when and how to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to customers.
- Leadership: Proven managerial and leadership skills sets (Led teams successfully), and also experienced in leading one of Southeast Asia developing markets.
- Communication: Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with clients, and proven experience in a client-facing sales role.
- Data-Driven: Experienced in managing data and creating decision based on data, and experienced in creating reports or analysis of account handling.
- Strong track record in Client-Facing roles: Have experience in creating a set of strategies for engagement and services for the key account clients to retain and uplift the client’s happiness and experience
What is Glints?
Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organisations can realize their human potential.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 1.5 million candidates to their next dream opportunities, has supported more than 30,000 companies in finding top talents, doubled recruiter efficiency, and has raised more than US$30M+ from best venture investors in Asia to date.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
We are proud to be recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore in 2020.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That’s why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, is what guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where we work
Since Glints was founded in Singapore in 2013, we’ve rapidly grown our footprint across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia.
- Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture.