About the job
Creative Galileo is looking for a Game Developer with a primary focus on 2D games in a cross-platform browser environment and also flexible to work on other gaming engines as well like Cocos creator The applicant needs to have 2-4 years of relevant work experience. In addition to working in a high-performance team, he/she should have a clear understanding of designing the games to meet the needs of the user. We are mainly focusing on Mobile Games, Educational Games, and Html5 Games.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identifying and fixing code errors.
- Optimise code size and speed to maximise the technological capacities of each device.
- Coordinating with other teams.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Work on multiple projects.
- In-depth knowledge of gaming culture
- Knowledge of Create JS
- Working knowledge on 2D games.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Experience with construct game development
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels and understand requirements carefully.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Should have excellent IT and programming skills
- Should have a logical approach to problem-solving.
- Thorough knowledge of design and animation tools including photoshop, illustrator etc.
- Should be very passionate about making and developing games.
- Must be graduate – B.tech – CS/EEE/I.T/, BCA
- Good to have post graduation.