The Commercial Assistant is responsible for administrative and targeted operational support to our Key account management team on a portfolio of key accounts, focusing on facilitating and optimizing processes so that internal customers can focus on their core business. You are the contact person for questions, requests, or problems. The function is characterized by versatility & proactivity
As Commercial Assistant, your responsibilities are:
- Daily support of administrative & operational tasks for a portfolio of key accounts
- External contact person on assistant level for a portfolio of key accounts
- Preparation of customer proposals for promotions and (new) product listings
- Handling and sending of product & POS samples to customers / key stakeholders
- Ensuring all customer information is appropriately maintained based on Company Policy (e.g. Price lists, contracts, etc.)
- Ensuring all customers receive necessary Company related information in order to operate as GSK Distributors
- Support the teams in preparing standard and ad-hoc business reports.
- Organizes meetings, workshops, and other activities
- Supporting the KAM with commercial forecasting and budgeting
- General assistance with departmental tasks and administrative support to the KAM team
- Act as a backup for the Key Account Manager
- Being knowledgeable about all administrative-related GSK systems and processes (e.g. creation and follow up of travel requests, expense reports, purchase orders, etc.) to be able to work quickly and effectively for key stakeholders.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) 2-3 years’ experience /MBO diploma (5-10 years of experience) in the field of business administration or equivalent education.
- Relevant commercial experience, preferably within the FMCG environment
- Business commercial knowledge
- Working understanding of marketing, supply chain, and financial management to ensure seamless cross-functional working.
- Financial numeracy to be able to build robust proposals
- Understanding of Sales and forecasting processes
- You are Fluent in Dutch and English.
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- You are service and client-oriented.
- You adapt quickly to a different situations.
- Proven administrative and secretarial experience
- You have a hands-on mentality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, result- and detail- orientation
- Good financial knowledge
- Strong analytical ability and proactive working attitude