Due to an internal promotion, we are now seeking a highly skilled individual to lead our Trade Investment team on a 7 month fixed term contract. This role is based in our Fanshawe Street office in Auckland and will report to our Commercial Director – Customer & Consumer.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and coaching the Trade Investment team to deliver high quality business partnering to key Stakeholders. You will also provide sound commercial advice and support regarding security and contract rights to the National on Premise team.
Duties & responsibilities
- Lead and develop the team to deliver high quality business partnering
- Provide effective leadership and in governance for On Premise
- Provide sound advice and direction to facilitate business performance
- Ensure effective credit management to minimise bad debt risk within the trade investment portfolio
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive change to enable ongoing efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Keep up to date with new legislation or changes to current legislation that has an impact on the business
- Ensure the integrity of the Dynamic Provision through enforcement of the policy
- Prepare and communicate relevant forecasts to business partners and senior management.
- Communicate early any risks to the business and identify and implement risk mitigating strategies
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Leadership experience in a credit/finance environment
- Ability to build effective relationships across the business
- In-depth understanding of Credit management and the legal side of debt collection
- Understanding of insolvency practices
- Proven track record in credit management and debt recovery
- Strong business acumen and a high attention to detail
- The ability to make sound decisions and act quickly to implement any action plans
- A high level of professionalism and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to problem solving
Creating your own path means taking ownership of your development. With us, learning opportunities come in different forms. With open minds and a hunger to learn, we’ll grow with the organisation.
Empower yourself to achieve – start a conversation today!