Leader in the world of jewelry and n°2 in prestigious watchmaking, Cartier has combined know-how and excellence since 1847. More than just a company, the Maison has succeeded in turning its creations into real myths; thanks to men and women who make their passion their profession .
About The Cartier Women’s Initiative
For more than 160 years, Cartier has drawn inspiration and creativity from bold, dynamic and enterprising women. Founded in 2006, the Cartier Women’s Initiative is an annual international business program that is open to women-run and women-owned businesses from any country and sector that aim to have a strong and sustainable social and/or environmental impact. Our vision is a world in which every woman impact entrepreneur driving social change can achieve her full potential and our mission is to support them by providing financial, social and human capital.
Visit the Cartier Women’s Initiative website to learn more about the program.
The Cartier Women’s Initiative program is composed of four pillars which define our strategy and guide our actions:
- Our regional and thematic Awards recognize and fund talented impact entrepreneurs from around the world who are leveraging business as a force for good.
- The Fellowship aims to provide peer-, industry-, and academic-based educational programming for skills and leadership development and business growth.
- The Community gives fellows lifelong access to a vibrant group of impact leaders, creating opportunities for engagement, relationship-building, and the development of social capital.
- Our Thought Leadership strategy consists in driving an active conversation about women impact entrepreneurs through content curation and research partnerships.
The Communication Manager is responsible for implementing Cartier Women’s Initiative’s external communication strategies. This includes:
- Managing external communication channels like social media platforms, website, newsletters, and community platform;
- Coordinating with Cartier’s central and local marketing & communications teams;
- Supporting the editorial efforts for Cartier Women’s Initiative’s regular ecosystem or community events.
Throughout the year, the Communication Manager will also have the opportunity to support cross-collaborative projects (that are Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Women Empowerment/Impact focused), focus on professional development and career growth, and work with colleagues from around the world.
What you will do:
- Support the Senior Community & Content Manager to align on desired outcomes, and contribute to the design of the overall community and content strategy.
- Day-to-day management of Cartier Women’s Initiative’s social media channels (planning, copywriting, coordination for asset creation, scheduling, posting, and community management on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Yammer).
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Prepare communication assets and social media kits.
- Coordinate content creation with Cartier China for Cartier Women’s Initiative’s Wechat channel, and with Cartier Russia for the Telegram channel.
- Monthly reporting of social media performance. Perform research on trends and audience preferences.
- Day-to-day management of Cartier Women’s Initiative’s private community platform, including integrating new contacts, community management, and content planning and posting.
- Create, distribute and manage Cartier Women’s Initiative’s monthly newsletter.
- Maintain Cartier Women’s Initiative’s official website, refresh its content on an ongoing basis, monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, and coordinate with Cartier’s brand identity team to ensure brand consistency.
- Respond to communication-related inquiries from Cartier’s central and local marketing and communications teams.
- Support the editorial efforts for Cartier Women’s Initiative’s events by contributing to, among others: speaker curation, event design, and asset creation.
- Travel is required to annual event and other ecosystem or community events.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment with a focus on editorial content development/ social media management.
- Native or perfectly bilingual English speaker required. Additional language(s) desired (Chinese or Russian).
- Exceptional communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening.
- Familiar with Adobe Suite software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of best writing practices for social media and other external channels.
- Effective communicator with proven ability to not only collaborate with internal and external stakeholders but also anticipate their needs and requests.
- Exceptional time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude that holds herself/himself and others accountable for the program success.
- Active listening, adaptability and proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Attention to detail & strive for excellence.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to initiate and deliver projects with minimal supervision.
- Focus on continuous process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Strong interest in the global discourse around women empowerment, social and environmental impact, startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.