Generali Vietnam Life Insurance
1. Purpose of This Role
- Multimedia Content creation and social media support with a focus on video editing and graphic design
- Internal/ External Communications and CSR activities planning, execution and logistics support
- Proactive contribution to Communications function’s agenda and strategy to protect and enhance Generali’s reputation in Vietnam with customers, media, the community and internal staff.
2. Main Responsibility
- THSN – Sinh Con Sinh Cha’s Facebook Fanpage and Community content creation (video and graphic design required) and management. CSR events and local Sinh Con Sinh Cha workshops organization support.
- Provide support in drafting, translating and posting transactional internal communications materials (Workplace posts, emails, newsletter, etc.). Provide logistical support and contribute creative ideas to key internal communications campaign.
- Provide support in organizing media events/ activities: logistics, coverage clipping, reporting and agency, vendors contracting and payments. External relations support with local media (onsite, data collection, occasional mailing, etc.), IAV, business associations, etc (when required).
Graphic and video design
- Work for all Communications and CSR related materials and work with designers in Creative teams for more complex work
- Support team’s administrative, filing, paperwork, contracting, payment, reporting and finance-related tasks. Assume all other additional responsibilities as assigned by Head of Communications and CSR
- Co-ordinate well with both internal (other teams) and external stakeholders (vendors, agencies, partners) to run projects, campaigns smoothly
3. Qualification and Experience Requirement
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience in marketing or communications areas
- Great enthusiasm to learn and grow in a professional environment
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency in design and publishing software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effect, Audition, etc…) .
- Interpersonal and presentation/ speaking skill is critical
- Positive, Can-do attitude
- Creative and detail oriented at the same time