Gartner Peer Insights is the world’s most influential network of business leaders exclusively for Gartner end-user clients where they can discuss key issues and critical business decisions. This is a unique opportunity for a systematic, creative, and motivated individual to make a big impact on Gartner’s client experience as part of the Gartner Peer Insights group.
We’re looking for an experienced Community Manager who can consistently drive client visits, participation, and engagement within Peer Insights, ensuring a valuable experience where clients can learn from each other and get answers to their questions in an online community. CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs turn to Peer Insights as their trusted source for IT news, research, insights, and peer advice. As a Community Manager, you’ll be the advocate for those executives, helping foster valuable engagement and owning Peer Insight’s relationship with the world’s most esteemed IT leaders!
This role focuses on:
- Gaining Gartner clients’ trust and build strong relationships with the online technology executive community.
- Developing a deep understanding of trending and hot topics for IT leaders.
- Managing and moderating community content across all platforms, including social media to ensure valuable client interactions.
- Improving response time for questions by encouraging clients to visit, contribute posts and share content through proactive outreach.
- Facilitating networking within the community to drive engagement and further conversations.
- Being the voice of the community by measuring progress, tracking content metrics, and providing regular insights on community engagement to identify patterns, trends, and monitor product health.
- Resolving community support cases in a timely manner and delivering important feedback from the community to internal stakeholders.
- Providing editorial, creative, and technical support to cross-functional team members.
- Acting as the point of contact with sales, service, and research for the communities that they manage.
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Community, Content or Project Management.
- Deep understanding of the mission-critical priorities and day-to-day challenges of CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs.
- You’re a great communicator, confident, personable, and comfortable working with internal teams and external community members.
- You’re a problem solver, and you value passing on knowledge and methodologies to create a force-multiplier effect.
- You’re extremely well organized, and love creating systems that make everyone’s lives easier.
- You have a proven ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and being a self-starter.
- You’re able to take ownership of your work and manage your time independently.
- Prior experience interacting with CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, and senior executives is a plus.
About the team:
What makes Gartner’s Global Product Management a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that develops new, transformational products using technology-based innovations. Gartner delivers tools and actionable insights which help our clients shape the future of their organizations. Our leading-edge team values collaboration, client obsession, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you’re ready to fuel the future of business with creative technology solutions, Gartner is the place for you.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:64527By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.