Publicis Communications is a collective of the most passionate, purposeful and progressive creative agencies in Singapore, formed by Publicis Worldwide, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Prodigious and MSL. At Publicis Singapore, we believe that magic happens when brands lead change with creativity and bravery.
We believe in effecting positive change through creativity, always.
While we seek out the most brilliant minds to help us on our quest, we’re also passionate about nurturing the best talent from within. Which is why when you join us, your journey can be one of continuous evolution.
We’re a community of experts that hail from every discipline.
We’re activists who embrace challenges with agility and dynamism.
We’re idealists who thrive on inspiration.
We’re romantics who believe that an idea can change the world, but also that the idea can come from anyone and anywhere.
We’re all that, but we don’t stop at that.
Because we’re committed to becoming better versions of ourselves, every. single. day.
Are you a digital native? Passionate about all aspects of society from content creation to paid media and boosting? Are you passionate about cartoons, live-action and animation?
We are looking for a community manager to join our team in SG. You’ll be managing aspects of social across markets in South East Asia and working within a larger social team that manages several brands across SEA.
- Must be based in Malaysia
- Must be proficient in English both written & verbal
We’re looking for an enthusiastic community manager with:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a digital/social agency
- Expertise in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Strong Copy Writing Skills
- A Highly Organised Approach
- Client Servicing Experience
- A creative thinker with a logical approach to content curation
- Nice to have: Experience working with social listening tools like Sysomos, and Sprinklr
Through your knowledge, understanding and passion of the social media landscape, you will work with your business director and larger team to support growth and engagement across all social channels and key verticals on behalf of clients. Your creativity and keenness to progress strategically and analytically, will allow you to learn, develop and execute comprehensive social media marketing programs. The Community Manager is required to own implementation and maintenance of online social campaigns, as well as support on the wider strategy and planning for the growth of the online communities. You’ll be in contact with fans through clients’ social channels, developing and implementing community strategies, managing community conversations and fostering community spirit.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Copywriting + creative briefings / Localisations ideation + briefing
- Content Creation and Calendars
- Master brand regional content calendar creation
- Client service: Client facing content reviews
- Project management: Campaigns + always-on social
- Content strategy: Platform / Trend / Market research
- Ownership of managing clients social platforms independently
- Implement online community strategy
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to help evolve social strategy
- Manage communities located in social networking sites including, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other similar social media channels
- Design and maintain content calendars (full scripting and input on themes). Writing content designed to create passion and grow the brand communities across channels
- Develop understanding of the implication of new social platforms across key APAC markets.
- Follow social processes and guidelines set out by clients and the internal team
- Ensure all tools are functional and effective in relation to the client’s social and community strategy
- Conduct qualitative competitive analysis on clients and competitor’s social activity
- Develop a broad understanding of reporting metrics to help improve and strengthen community management activity and social content development
- Regularly review client’s competitors and comparators to benchmark social activity and broaden understanding of social landscape
- Develop and implement digital communication strategies and execution of comprehensive social media marketing plans and programs, both short and long-range, to support client objectives including setup and execution within social channels
- Learn the role of social advertising/bought media and the strategies behind them
- Support on developing social campaigns of all scales, from mini on-page competitions to support of on-ground activity
- Understand the principles and variety of blogger outreach/influencer programs
- Understand how to plan, implement and report on activity
- Build relationships with the online marketplace with bloggers, influencers and publications
- Attend industry events when required
- Take clear ownership of tasks assigned with attention to details
- Support the larger team and business director on campaign development and delivery
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Creating content and supporting in the management and growth of Publicis Singapore’s owned social channels