Who we are:
DaoDe Search is a legal and compliance specialized executive search firm and we help multinational corporations hire senior lawyers across Asia Pacific region.
What you will do:
As a Trainee Consultant, you shall gain expertise and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Opportunities to work overseas will be presented to suitable candidates within the career path. You will be reporting directly to our Shanghai based Director.
In summary, your tasks will be:
- Approach candidates and potential clients through phone calls, face-to-face meetings, and emails marketing.
- Assess candidates through interviews to determine their suitability, advice candidates on career plans and how to assess job opportunities, and share interview tips with candidates.
- Generate CVs, shortlist suitable candidates, write reports, and present to clients.
- Organize activities, meetings, and events for purposes of lead generation and creation of business networks.
- Manage relationships and recruitment needs of clients in the Asian market.
- Generate new business opportunities through calling, social media, emailing, and other engagement tools.
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate salaries and close recruitment deals.
- Partnering with other recruitment consultants, and supporting them with their process.
- Any other duties as may be required of you by the Director or her assignee.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university would be preferred; college undergraduates are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong ability to persuade and influence people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high level of resilience.
- Result-driven, details-oriented and keen to succeed.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin is a plus.
What we offer:
- An opportunity in a fast growing organization.
- Being part of an ambitious international team of professionals.
- A chance to lead a future Marketing team.
- Innovative environment where personal and professional development is key.
- Business and communication related training.