About the job
Nous is a great place to work…
Nous Group is an international management consultancy with over 500 people working across Australia and New Zealand, the UK, Ireland and Canada. We are a values-based organisation that partners with leaders to shape world class businesses, effective governments and empowered communities.
Nous is recognised as Australia’s top workplace, ranking first in the 2021 Great Places to Work Awards (Australia). We are proud to have been named Best Management Consulting Firm by the Australian Financial Review in 2017, 2015 and 2013 and a Great Place to Work in 2019, 2017, 2015 and 2013 (Australia).
As a Consultant, you will have the autonomy to focus on development, visibility across Nous leaders, and flexibility you work best. You will find the first year at Nous exciting, intense, and challenging. Nous will provide the support to ensure that you reach your potential, in line with the experience of your colleagues, your professional growth at Nous will far exceed your expectations.
We offer active career support, training and mentor programs. Your growth and skills development won’t end at induction, it continues for your time at Nous with a wide range of formal and informal learning opportunities through check-ins, webinars, online learning, supported external opportunities, on-project learning and support.
- passionate and driven about doing work that matters and creates positive influence, in an environment that values diversity and thrives on creativity
- a collaborator; you bring energy and enthusiasm for collaborating with others throughout the project design and delivery process
- intelligent and academically accomplished – a distinction average or above is essential
- self-directed; you enjoy working in a self-managed environment with lots of autonomy
- enthusiastic and interested in working across our service lines and a variety of sectors
And the practical experience:
- 1-5 years work experience in a professional environment
- strong analytical skills and the capacity to interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- the capability to think, articulate and write logically
- strong problem-solving ability applied in a structured way
- work experience and education in areas related to our sectors and capability areas (look under Work at nousgroup.com to learn more)
Finally, the important details…
Nous is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and First Nations people. We seek people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Nous is a flexible workplace that offers hybrid working, and consulting opportunities on a full-time or part-time basis.
If you have experience working on complex problems and want to be part of a dynamic team that puts people at the centre of everything, then we’d love to hear from you! Please click apply below.
To apply for a role at Nous in Australia you must have Australian Permanent Residency or right to work in Australia.
Please note if you are successful in the recruitment process, you will be required to undertake background screening prior to your commencement at Nous.