About the job
Mercer Malaysia Sdn Bhd is seeking candidates for the following position based in the in Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur office :Consulting InternshipWhat can you expect?
- Join a leading consulting firm with an unsurpassed global reach
- A team of diverse professionals across the globe, dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world’s most challenging and complex risks awaits
- Dedicated learning and development programs
What is in it for you?
- Career Development and Training Opportunities
- Explore opportunities to work on regional and global projects
- Conducive Smart Office work environment
We will count on you to:
- Perform basic research and analysis survey products on schedule with necessary direction.
- Interpret survey findings to client and provide appropriate and tailor-made solutions to address specific client needs.
- Participate in integrated consulting projects as appropriate with standard technical contents.
- Provide support to Consultants where required while ensure adherence to policies and procedures as per organization’s standards and SOPs
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (preferrable Psychology, Actuarial, Engineering, Finance, HR) or any equivalent
- Internship duration: November 2021 – January 2022 / January – March 2022
- Proficient in using MS Office Application, especially Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented to comprehend and summarize appropriate information
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to systematically manage and retrieve data.
- Excellent coordination skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Responsive, enthusiastic, open to learn and take on new challenges.