Worldpanel by Kantar
• Establish rapport with your clients to drive and grow the day-to-day relationship with them by learning and understanding their business, key objectives and challenges.
• Work with a range of client functions from sales teams to insight teams and even board level.
• Deliver and monitor contractual obligations and client satisfaction, handling issue resolutions and implementing improvements as identified
• Handle relevant training activities for the Clients.
• Assists the Account Director/Commercial Director in monitoring the group’s annual revenue commitments and contribute to team revenue performance by identifying areas of opportunity to develop our service further with your client and producing relevant proposals.
• With you team, ensure the production of appropriate analyses and presentations in response to briefs/requests received from clients
• Deliver astute presentations with insights/ recommendations that sharply meet the objectives of the brief and applicable to clients’ business.
• Active role in mentoring and developing junior team members – sharing knowledge, encouraging a culture of learning.
- 4-5 years working experience in Research, Marketing or Advertising – ideally in FMCG industry
- A curious mentality and unafraid to have a point of view
- Strong numerical and analytical skills which can be applied in a commercial context
- Professional and courteous in manner, dedicated to providing a good level of service and motivated to find solutions for problems
- Articulate and credible written and verbal communication skills, being comfortable in presentation to large audiences
- Excellent client servicing skills and enjoys establishing relationships
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Well-organized with strong level of time management
- Good command of computer skills, proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of various statistical and analytical techniques and/or tools is an advantage