About the job
The content branding associate (livestream) is responsible for the livestream content planning and execution throughout customer lifecycles including: gathering and prioritizing customer needs, and working closely with Product development team, Social & Media, Marketing Solution, Customer services and support team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. The job also includes ensuring that the livestream supports the branding’s overall strategy and goals
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Develop, implement and manage our content IP (livestream signature shows)
• Work with product team to manage & deploy engagement tools in livestream channels.
• Plan & steer to optimize traffic to Lazada livestream channel
• Manage and oversee livestream content.
• Measure the success of livestream content IP.
• Stay up to date with the latest content best practices and technologies
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Good knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok and other media channels.
• Good understanding of social & media KPIs
Qualifications & Skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• At least 5 years experience in marketing/agency
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Data-driven, tech savvy
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting