About the job
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
As our Content Product Manager, you will be responsible of delivering best-in-class content to our customers. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for movies, TV and entertainment as we strive to offer the top content across all Bell TV’s platforms though research, data analysis and industry trends, then present that content to our customers accurately by proper storefront placement.
- Work with major entertainment providers to launch and manage content for Bell’s TV services
- Ensure content is accurately represented across all Bell TV platforms
- Collaborate with internal operations, marketing and content providers to manage assets and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Develop new features, platforms and services in regards to video-on-demand and pay-per-view services within the Content team.
- The ability to analyze data and present to various audiences
- Organization and attention to detail are a must
- Solid understanding of basic operational aspects of broadcast television and new media
- Knowledge of basic marketing strategies
- Knowledge of project management considered an asset, but not a requirement
- High level of comfort surrounding explicit Adult content
What You Will Get From Us
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health and dental benefits for you and your family, including virtual access 24/7 to health care professionals
- Investment options, including an Employees’ Savings Plan with financial contributions from Bell
- Career aspirations with a variety of training and learning solutions
- Discounts at your favourite fitness studios, preferred rates for the big game and more. You will also get discounts on Bell products and services.
- A culture committed to employees with impactful recognition programs