About the job
Twitter ArtHouse works with Fortune 500 brands to design content that connects with communities, culture and conversation. ArtHouse develops compelling content via digital producers and independent content creators who represent the diversity of people on our service.
Who You Are
The Content Solutions Manager sits within the Twitter ArtHouse team—tasked with strategizing and selling branded content strategy and solutions powered by creators and producers to connect Twitter’s clients with their most valuable audiences.
- Collaborate with new and existing clients to translate marketing objectives into innovative and effective content strategy for advertising campaigns using creators and Twitter content best practices.
- Be a thought leader and content expert for advertisers, including how to effectively partner with content creators and producers, provide best practices and deliver effective campaigns and to foster long lasting relationships.
- Present insight and narrative-driven activation ideas to executive-level clients, agencies, and partners.
- Lead the creation of compelling pitches and storylines, helping to inspire impactful and original brand initiatives.
- Understand and continually hone knowledge of the creator marketplace and landscape.
- Partner with Twitter Client Partners to strengthen client relationships through regular engagement, including identifying opportunities for new clients.
- Support a roster of 15 – 20 clients that may change on a quarterly basis. Supporting the clients includes maintaining a close ear to the ground regarding all facets of your clients’ business, where possible, know their business and their customers better than them.
- Sell through campaigns, ensuring ArtHouse quarterly revenue goals are met.
- A passion for Twitter, creators and content strategy.
- An eye for effective creative.
- BA/BS degree 4-6 years experience in social, content, and marketing strategy. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (internal / external).
- Experience in building creative digital media and content programs at scale to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, ultimately driving brand awareness and high user engagement.
- Experience in overseeing video and photo content requirements and consulting on content deliverables across a campaign lifecycle.
- Experience leading and managing clients, accounts, and teams of people.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives, projects and fast-changing priorities.
- Team player, with the ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration across multiple teams.
- Comfortable with presenting to diverse audiences, in both small or large groups.
- Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, Excel).
- Sales experience is a plus