About the job
This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
What is Deliveroo for Work?
As the Corporate Business Development Manager you will lead the sales strategy and execution for our Deliveroo for Work offering.
Deliveroo for Work is working to be the number one provider of food delivery for companies. Our B2B solution caters to businesses of all sizes, along with their employees, to enable them to easily order food throughout the day and for any occasion.
The Australian Deliveroo for Work team is responsible for setting the local market strategy for Deliveroo’s B2B offering and working to implement this. We work closely with a range of different businesses to deliver exceptional food experiences to workplaces and employees. Our clients come from professional & financial services, legal, technology, media and more!
Your role will be pivotal in the team as you will provide on-the-ground market knowledge to shape the strategy, and build our portfolio by signing businesses up to Deliveroo for their food needs.
Day to day, you will:
- Grow the corporate portfolio of Deliveroo by actively managing your sales pipeline to pitch to and sign new accounts
- Nurture, grow and manage the relationship between Deliveroo and the corporate customers in Australia
- Get involved with marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers
- Partner with Account Managers to manage corporate catering, events and food requests from your clients
- Be part of growing our corporate business in Australia, including developing our strategy, corporate operations, customer service, account management and marketing capabilities
Skills You Will Need…
- 2+ years of sales experience, with experience selling to business owners and purchasing managers
- Proven track record of closing deals
- The ability to adapt your communication style as you’ll be partnering with all sorts of people at a variety of different businesses
- A natural ability to think strategically
- Experience in using a CRM
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus – Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing CBD offices
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events