THE WINNING SKILLS
• You’ve been the go to person in your team, delegating comes naturally. You read the play and hustle.
• Tackle your role with confidence, finds solutions and contribute to a winning store.
• Be a culture champion; jump right in and don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
• Keep it simple, fearless and fun.
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams mentally and physically through wellness tools, resources & benefits.
• Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
• Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
• Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
From Australia to the world – The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia’s largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren’t afraid to think big.