SALES SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. Orders handling from order to cash and E-invoice issuance
2. Picking list, delivery note, and shipping document preparation
3. Be a contact person to 3rd party warehouse/logistics.
4. Customer contract renewal.
5. Maintain customer and price master files.
6. Maintains knowledge of company’s products and customer service processes
7. Sales data collection and weekly/monthly/annual sales data analysis.
8. Integrate sales team’s budget and sales team’s ad-hoc tasks.
9. Support stock management and annual stock take
10. Support documents of product listing and bidding/tender processes, and quote prices.
1. Vendor management – Appointment, Extend contract & Termination.
2. Handling incoming calls and updating the telephone directory.
3. Handling local/overseas mailing/couriers & handling disposal of confidential documents.
4. Administrative work & Maintenance of office (Coordination to take care of office cleaning, gadgets required for smooth functioning of office i.e. phone, IT equipment, stationeries, groceries, etc.).
5. Monitor office security; office key management, arrange office repair and maintenance.
6. Management of company assets, devices, and equipment.
7. Purchase or rent office machines, stationery and canteen suppliers, etc.
BUSINESS TRIP & SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
1. Co-work with HQ to manage Calendar, Schedules & Meetings for GM.
2. Coordinate e-ticket & arrange accommodation after travel request form is approved and settle the payment on time (Domestic & Overseas).
3. Periodical Negotiation & renew the rates with Hotels to be cost-effective.
4. Prepare and organize office events.
5. Event Coordination with Vendors (Review Meetings / Educational & Marketing Events) if required.
COOPERATE/SUPPORT WITH OTHER SHARING DIVISIONS IN HK SHARED SERVICES CENTRE REGARDING HR, IT, QA & PV, ETC.
1. Support and update recruitment, fringe benefits, and insurance-related employment issues
2. Other HR-related support
1. Management of corporate mobile phone and other IT equipment
2. Network ID – Creation / Modification / Deletion request
3. Local company website maintenance
4. Other IT-related support
PV & QA support
1. Supporting the Taiwan PV contact role.
2. Support company products QA affairs.
3. Local stock scrap handling and reporting.
4. Ad-hoc tasks required by the Company
EDUCATIONS & EXPERIENCES
1. Bachelor’s degree in university
2. 2 – 5 years of experience as sales assistant, accounting, or general admin.
3. Work experience in multinational companies preferred
4. Experience preferred in Healthcare Industry
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
1. Good team player.
2. English proficient and good communication with APAC & HQ.
3. Strong analytical skills will be a must.
4. Proficiency in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
5. Self-initiative and able to work independently.
6. Passionate, energetic and ability in working under a fast-paced environment.