Who are you
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results as well as motivated by increasing customer value. Further, you are passionate about written communication and conveying information to consumers while upholding the IKEA culture and values.
You have key previous experiences and skills in following areas:
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, content creation and copy writing or similar as well as experience in driving output within set scope and following up results.
- You have working experience in managing and operation of social media channel (Instagram and Facebook) with proven result.
- Preferrable working experience in manage and collaborate with marketing agency.
- Korean language and English communication skill is a pre-requisite.
You have knowledges and capabilities in following areas:
- You have deep knowledge concerning the relation between content writing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as well as of dynamic content creation as well as of graphic copy writing.
- You have broad knowledge of the Marketing creative, trend, consumer insights and marketing performance management.
- You have broad knowledge of social media and other owned brand channels from creative and operation perspective.
- You have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision as well as of IKEA tools, processes and cycles. You also possess good knowledge of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours.
- You have ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships.
- You have strong creative writing and editing skills as well as digital content creation skills.
- You have ability to deliver within scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
In the role as Country Content Specialist, you are responsible for managing and operating owned social media channels (Instagram and Facebook) and other digital channel with high quality and relevant content, in order to strengthen the IKEA brand as well as increase visitation to on/offline stores, engagement and conversions.
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Define, plan, create/execute and follow up on effective and strategic digital communications on social media channel (Instagram/Facebook)
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate metrics and insights, and optimize social media channel (Instagram/Facebook)
- Support copy-writing and editorial needs for Marketing to deliver Marketing Communication plan
- Collaborate with other content specialist to develop and review content assets in owned digital channels
- Measure performance of content (with performance leader) to optimise and improve KPIs
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the marketing team in order to contribute to the business goals
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
- Support all initiatives within and outside commercial included in the agreed communication plan (e.g. promote home solar)
In this role you will report to the Country Marketing Communications Manager.
This role is located in Service Office IKEA Korea
This role will not be offered with mobility package.
About this work area
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.