About the job
Asia Perspective is a Europe-Asia consulting firm and venture accelerator, and the most trusted and well-recognized partner and service provider for European companies doing business in Asia.
We have decades of experience, clearly specialized in bridging the business ecosystems of Europe and Asia. Our consulting services cover production and sourcing, market entry and growth, operational setup and reorganization, as well as cross-border M&A and financing.
Today we put this expertise into use to support both clients including many global market leaders, as well as our own investments and portfolio companies. Our investment arm Lotus Ventures is both building new startups and investing in growth companies.
As Asia Perspective grows, we are looking for a talented Country Sales Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for scaling our revenue through growing our base of German-speaking clients, identifying high-quality business opportunities as well as expanding our brand presence.
Asia Perspective is looking for a top performer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, negotiation skills, and an extensive contact network in the region. A German speaker with a high level of business proficiency in English is required.
The work involves sales activities, researching business opportunities; tracking business trends and statistics; developing business plans; identifying high-priority clients in the region, initiating conversations, and negotiating contract terms with them.
While you will get much support from our amazing teams in Europe and Asia, the position requires that the candidate is highly independent, working operatively with continuous outreach to existing and new potential clients.
The candidate needs to have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive for growth as the remuneration is partly commission-based.
- Drive revenue and growth for Asia Perspective in German-speaking markets.
- Source and qualify prospective clients through various channels.
- Initiate new business cold contacts and handle lead-generated appointments.
- Present Asia Perspective’s services and capabilities at a business level to prospects.
- Collaborate with leadership to structure deal terms, negotiate, implement, and run deals with existing and new clients.
- Manage and ensure excellent relations with potential clients and partners.
- Research and present market analysis including market intelligence, demands, pertinent trends, competitions.
- Suggest and implement strategies to expand market through different marketing and sales channels.
- Track and report all prospect activity and identify all competitive situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a business or engineering-related field
- Native German speaker with proficiency in English
- 3+ years of experience in sales/business development with German-speaking customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to negotiate and finalize deals
- Ability to conduct market research and analysis
- Acute business sense and customer-oriented
- Highly logical and analytical
- Well-organized with good attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively across a growing, cross-border, entrepreneurial firm
The location of the applicant should be in Germany, with a possibility of relocating to Vietnam.
Please apply by sending us your CV, personal letter, and academic transcript.