Why we need you?
The Course Consultant serve as the point of contact between Tree Art and prospective customers. The incumbent identifies and educate prospective customers on the Company’s course curriculum and supports customers by providing information and assistance with closing.
- Actively seek, follow up and close on sales leads.
- Engage in effective sales pitch through familiarizing with Tree Art curriculum and programs.
- Promote Tree Art courses, introduce and explain curriculum information to prospective customers.
- Identify and recommend on course curriculum that are tailored to customer’s needs and objectives.
- Liaise closely with customers to address all course inquiries (ie; walk-in/online platforms) with closure.
- Coordinate with Centre Manager to ensure smooth process for customer registration and enrolment.
- Collect and review quality feedback from customers to improve sales.
- Responsible for administrative duties including maintaining database records and sales data analysis.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Centre Manager.
- Possess at least diploma in any field.
- Fresh graduates who are pro-active and sales driven are welcome to apply.
- Prior experience working in sales is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and is bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders.